Crary Rebate Offer - Limited Time
- Direct rebate from Crary Industries for all NEW Tile Plow and Trailer purchases
- From now until further notice – Limited time offer!
- Rebate check direct to customer, from Crary Agricultural Solutions after the original transaction is completed
- $1,500 rebate on all NEW Tile Pro plows
- $500 rebate on Crary Tile Pro Stringer Trailers
Eleven Benefits of Drainage
(Information courtesy of the Ohio State University and the U.S.D.A)
- Better soil aeration is the result from good drainage. This permits deeper and more extensive root development and a more favorable environment for beneficial soil microorganisms and earthworms.
- Better soil moisture conditions from good drainage permits more timely operation of tillage, planting, and harvesting equipment. There is less chance of destroying soil tilth due to working soil when it is too wet.
Northern Missouri farmer finds tile helps in wet years and drought.
Published on: Nov 20,2013 by Mindy Ward at The Farmer
Frank Raasch's farms have various lengths, depths and widths of drainage tile. Actually, his farm is more like a pattern tile test plot for northern Missouri.
Farmers can make just about anything work. Read through this thread we found on agtalk.com about one of our customers re-purposing his Steiger ST270 to a mounted Wayne’s Tile Pro.
I have been using an older 5' model and got along great. Recently switched to a track tractor and 6' model. I haven't used it yet though.
New York Ag Connection - 06/18/2013
In 2013, the Northern New York Agricultural Development Program (NNYADP) is funding research to evaluate the agricultural benefits and environmental impacts of using tile drainage on farms.
(Content Courtesy of AgProfessional)
Will a tiled field exhibit yield loss in dry conditions?
Tile drainage removes excess water, but does not remove plant available water.
The greatest benefits of tile drainage are realized in wet years, but tile drainage also promotes deep root development in dry years.
Should I still consider installing drain tile, since field conditions are dry?
More Articles ...
| Crary Agricultural Solutions, LLC.
P.O. Box 237
Morgan, MN. 56266