Not much rain. Corn stalks dried up. Soybeans shrinking.
It's a year of change, frustration and loss of crops. Farmer's are considering lots of options on how to handle harvest. Some are silage chopping, harvesting much earlier, and hoping for a decent yield. What does next year bring? How does tiling fit into this picture in drought conditions? Perhaps you are reconsidering the benefits of no-till acreage to conserve moisture, lower the water table to improve root structure enabling the crops to withstand drought conditions we have been experiencing this year.
- Welcome MJK Ag Ventures - Rouleau, Saskatchewan
- Ag drainage leads to environmental concerns
- Installing Tile Puts Farmer in Field Faster
- Feedback on the Crary (Wayne's) Tile Pro
- NNYADP Funding Ag Tile Drainage Research in Northern New York
- Minnesota Agriculture Production Enemy #1: Excess Water
- Nutrient Management in No-Till Acreage Presentation - 2012 No-Till Conference
- Terraces, tile, no-till, cover crops work together - Farm Progress
- Depreciation of Farm Drainage Tile - Ohio State
- Cornell Univ. - Economics of Tile Plow Investment and Use
- EPA - Drainage
- Tiling Benefits Economy - Hefty
- Issues and Answers-University of Minnesota Extension Office
Introducing new for 2012…..Crary Tile Pro Stringer Spools
- Quick Change from one size to another….Partial Spools? No Problem!!!
- Better manage your partial spools of tile with the addition of the Crary tile Pro Stringer Spool.
- Designed to fit all current and late model Crary Tile Pro Stringer Trailers.
- Each spool comes complete with 8' diameter bottom, spindle and top ring.
Contact salesman Mark Machart at Crary Tile Pro to order yours today!
Wayne's Inc. started in 1981 in a 25' x 40' shop with Wayne Weber as its sole owner and worker and quickly outgrew this facility by 1984. Wayne then purchased Zaske's Service Station and converted a 60' x 80' warehouse to a welding shop that unfortunately burned down in 1996. Wayne's, Inc. then moved and expanded to meet our growing needs to a 120' X 140' machining and welding shop in 1997, to 87 Vernon Avenue in Morgan, MN. where it stands today. In 2011 expansion took place again with the purchase of the Morgan Body shop and property that consisted of a newly remodeled 60' X 80' building that includes a brand new 18' X 32' paint booth and oven. Wayne's Inc has manufactured quality agricultural tile plows, stringer trailers and other tiling accessories under the Wayne's Tile Pro brand.
November 15, 2012 Crary Industries (West Fargo, ND) purchased the assets of Wayne's Tile Pro. The manufacturing of the same great-quality Tile Pro products will continue in the current factory located in Morgan, MN as a wholly owned subsidiary of Crary Agricultural Solutions, LLC., while the Marketing and Sales functions will be managed from West Fargo, ND. For more information on Crary Industries and its products, visit: Crary's Web Site
| Crary Agricultural Solutions, LLC.
P.O. Box 237
Morgan, MN. 56266