Why Use a Frame-Mounted Tile Plow?
- Even transfer of weight to the front and rear of the pulling unit results in maximum traction and easier pulling.
- Best stability in tiling industry for grade control.
- Optimum trash clearance.
- Knife opens the ground first to allow the boot to glide through lifting dirt up and out.
- No wheels to back over starting holes or work around while removing obstrutions in the field.
Tile Plow Features:
- Adjustable upper hydraulic linkage for laser control.
- Tile feed guide for 4", 5" or 6" tile or "power feeder".
- Boot pivots 30 degrees both ways.
- Single full-length removable rod pin to interchange tile boots from 4", 5", 6", 8", 10" & 12".
- Easy to change the boot in the field.
- Smaller main knife pushes dirt up and out.
- Cutting knife face and tile boot are same size for easier pull.
- Two removable pins on each side for interchangeable knife face.
- Knife lined with stainless steel and boot lined with A.R. steel for minimum resistance and drag.
- Fast hookup, drawbar and upper receiver bracket.